Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
• Season Tickets can be used to gain access to Grimsthorpe Park on any standard open day during the 2019 season (4 April —30 September).
• A ‘family’ season ticket is intended for use by two named adults normally living at the same address and up to three of their children (5 to 18 years of age). The Trust reserves the right to ask non-named visitors to purchase day tickets.
• A ‘child’ season ticket is intended for use by the named child when accompanied by an adult season ticket holder
• An ‘individual’ season ticket is intended to be used by the person named on the ticket.
• None of the tickets are transferable.
• There is no limit to the number of times the ticket can be presented. The ticket is valid for one visit to the Castle, after which it will be endorsed.
• The ticket can be used for one visit to Easton Walled Gardens, Burghley and Sacrewell Farm (excluding special event days). Please check their websites before visiting.
• The Trust may occasionally request additional proof of identity.
• Holders of season tickets will be entitled to a 5% discount off purchases in the gift shop (excluding ice creams and soft drinks). Present your season ticket when making a purchase.
• If a ticket is lost, please let us know as soon as possible. You will be able to gain one entry to the park by giving us your name and address. A replacement card will be issued at a charge of £5.
• Please use the main visitor entrance and show your card to the ticket staff on arrival.
Enquiries should be directed to the Manager, Ray Biggs.